Perfect Personalized Gifts for Brother on Rakshabandhan
Perfect Personalized Gifts for Brother on Rakshabandhan
Birth and death are two important aspects of human life. Human beings are special species on this earth as they have emotional as well as intelligence quotient. To satisfy their intelligence quotient they earn their living while performing different kind of activities and jobs. When it comes to emotional quotient, they engage themselves in families and friends and also celebrate lots of festivals and occasions.
As spring blossoms, Indian society sees loads of festivals, namely, raksha bandhan, Eid, Janmashtami, then dussehra and Diwali, and then a start of new year with dawn of Christmas.
August month sees a very enthusiastic festival which is also actually birthday of one of the Lords. Yes its none other than Janmashtmi which is also the birthday of Lord Krishna and sometimes also referred as Krishna Janam.
The festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm and zeal in all the temples and households. People listen and tell stories of birth of Krishna. Krishna is always considered as the son of Yashoda, notorious cute kid who likes troubling his mother and other fellow beings like any other kid and loves to eat makhan(butter). Remembering this, people place a small cradle in their houses and temples, place idol of Bal gopal that’s childhood version of Krishna and play with it. Complete day people fast in devotion. Its said that Krishna was born at midnight and so people also visit temples at midnight and then only open their fasts. The complete nation is filled with soothing bhajans and aartis of Lord Krishna.
Flowers have always been important in any kind of celebrations. And birthday of Lord Krishna is no exception. The beautiful cradles decorated with marigold and fragrant flowers, temples decorated with exotic lilies and orchids and households decorated with roses and carnations, there is no flower which is untouched at such a pious and special occasion of Hindu Religion. Fragrance of flowers fill the complete atmosphere with divinity and faith.
Celebration of Janmashtami also brings dahi handi which is actually a pot of curd hung over a significant height and then people stand over one another to make a pyramid kind of structure to break that pot and eat curd from it. Now a days lots of mandals and associations keep competitions to generate donations and funds for the welfare of the society for maximum height of dahi handi and a successful event. The festival not only generates funds but also encourages youth to work in team and strategy. NO single person can alone climb and reach height unless he has full support of lower levels of his pyramid.
There is never a set rule to celebrate a festival. One can always do it with devotion in one’s capacity. Making cards, inviting people for bhajan sandhyas, organising dahi handi celebrations, decorating temples and cradles with flowers, nowadays people also bake curd pot and flute shaped cakes, one can do anything which makes them feel closer to Lord Krishna.
Every aspect of Krishna’s life is mesmerising, be it his birth, his naughtiness with his friends, his romantic stories with Radha, his troublesome nature with gopiyan, assassination of his mama kans. Just devote yourself to lord Krishna and celebrate Janmashtami in the most special way you can. NO lord asks for offerings. All you need is devotion and unity to celebrate a festival. For flowers you can order them from Online Pune Florist.
5 MONSOON FLOWERS IN INDIA
The arrival of rains and monsoon brings so much positivity in our lives and environment. Everywhere the greens, beautiful colourful flowers, cheerful faces and lots of lip smacking hot food.
These flowers and greeneries add so much positivity in our lives. Whenever we get up in the morning and look around, we see our ponds and gardens filled with these cheerful flowers, in all colors .
Flowers need special care and now new trend of gifting is not only online flowers deliveries but also online plants delivery.
Lets see then trending 10 flowers which are easy to maintain and best to gift online for your near ones.
- 1. HIBISCUS – hibiscus plant is known for its various colourful flowers Easy to plant and maintain in your terrace garden or lawn, this surely adds to lots of colors in your life on a daily basis. It comes in all the colors possible like red, orange, purple, yellow and alike. Not only colors but hibiscus flowers are also used to make medicines which controls high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Gift this amazing plant through online pune florist and brings colors to your lives.
- 2. GULMOHAR – gulmohar is also known as the peacock flower tree or royal Poinciana. It grows very fast and is easily maintainable. It normally has red and orange flowers which grows very dense on this tree. It also sometimes look like fire as the flowers are very intensely grown all over the tree. At its peak one can hardly see any leaves and its only flowers everywhere. Beautiful and full of life.
- 3. JASMINE – jasmine is a very popular flower because of its easy availability and amazing fragrance. The flowers of jasmine denotes so many things and feelings in our daily lives like spirituality, purity, beauty and that’s why these flowers are also commonly offered to god during prayers. Gift this amazing good luck jasmine plant to your near ones through online pune florist.
- 4. PLUMERIA – plumeria is a type of tropical tree which is famous for its flowers and their fragrances. The flowers are pure and so good that they are used to make beautiful garlands.
- 5. CASSIA – normally seen in monsoon everywhere beautiful tiny yellow flowers grown everywhere so easily looks like its gold everywhere. That’s why they are also known as golden shower sometimes.
Apart from these beautiful flowers, plants have always been the best gifting options. Online Pune florist brings you a variety of gifting plants, like money plant, jade plant, lucky bamboo, rose plant, tulsi , peace lily, bonsai, and alike. These plants are home delivered in ceramic vases, fish bowls, and colourful pots. Order these now through online pune florist and make your near ones happy.