Diwali or Deepavali is the holiest Hindu festival. It is celebrated after 20 days of Dussehra. Deepavali is the festival of lights here deep means clay lamps and avali means row.
A celebration of Diwali festival symbolizes the victory of light over darkness and good over bad. The festival of Diwali continues for five days, and on the third day, the rituals of Diwali are performed. The core rituals of Diwali are decorating houses, lightening clay lamps, worshipping Laxmi Ganesh, and bursting crackers. The celebration also includes exchanging of gifts as this gesture reflects love, care, and respect.
It is the one festival and is celebrated all over the country. The story behind celebrating Diwali varies from place to place. But the commonly believed story is that on this day, Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya from 14 years of exile, and on his return, the whole place was decorated with lights all over. That is why; the lightening of clay lamps is the chief part of this festival.
- Diwali is all about showing sweet gesture to the people you love. Also, in the business world, the festival of lights brings the chance to create a healthy bond with the employees and business associates with giving appropriate business gifts. Though selecting the right business Diwali gifts is not as easy as it seems, it requires efforts and time. So, if you are one of those who is confused in deciding what gift to give your employees and business associates then not to worry because Online Pune Florist has come with up sweet and unique gift ideas.
- When it comes to corporate gifts, photo frames are perfectly suitable for this category. As they can be personalized easily and look super beautiful. So they are perfect for bulk gifting purpose.
- If you want to gift something very eye-pleasing, then enamelled trays fit into the shoes. As they look always look attractive and can gift along with a box of chocolates or sweets
- Trays with bowls will give a retro as well as a modernized look. As they are always very attractive and look good wherever kept.
- If you are thinking about business gifts ideas, then you can choose dinnerware sets. As they can be gifted in bulk and are loved when received as a gift.
- If you want the gift to you female employee, then without any prior thought you can choose a beautiful and attractive jewellery box.
- When it comes to Diwali gifts, everyone would love to receive Laxmi Ganesh’s idols. As they are believed to bring good luck and prosperity.
- An attractive and beautifully decorated dry fruits basket is appreciated when gifted on festivals.